Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Loved One,

I had no idea I was so popular until I just read over my spam folder!! Honey, DH and I are going on a trip because there were at least 25 different people with huge sums of money on their hands that have chosen little ole ME! I am so excited!!! All I have to do to get the money is give them every bit of my personal information and then they will deposit huge sums in my bank account! So, if Mama Henley is seen in the Caymans, you'll know why! (wink wink)

6 comments:

Mama K said...

Hahaha. Me too!! I'll join you on permanent vacation!

North of 25A said...

Isn't that something? I actually did see a report on 60 Minutes or some show like that and you would not believe how many poor souls fall for those scams.
Best,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

My grandparents sent $5000 via a wire transfer after someone called them and said that my brother was in a hospital in Canada and needed surgery immediately. So sad.

gh

ps i already claimed that money you are referring to. sorry

Henley on the Horn said...

GH, I am so sorry about your grandparents. That is just awful. I have heard about so many scams. I have quit opening my door for door to door salesmen.

Jo said...

The wealth we have yet to claim!:) So sad that many have fallen for these scams and lost their life savings.

Jo

bevy said...

I love the ones that are written in broken Englsh... I must get at least five or more a week.