Thursday, September 10, 2009

Providence

Matthew 10:29-30 says, "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."

Today I claim this verse. I can't elaborate on a blog, but a few changes have been made that affect us. Thankfully it has nothing to do with D's job, his salary, or our home. In my sorrow and disappointment, I am reminded of Jesus' words. God's providence is over ALL things, not just some parts of our lives, but ALL parts. He knows the number of hairs on our heads. Can you imagine? If He carefully watches over the sparrows, certainly He cares even more for you and me. Thank you, Lord, that NOTHING, no big or little thing happens at a time or in a way other than the way you ordained it to be. Thank you for being Lord of my life. Lord, help me use this move to Tampa for your glory. Help me to seek you in all things, both big and small!

3 comments:

cancersucks said...

Thinking of you, my friend. Blessings!

KK said...

I am sorry you are going through a tough time, but your post proves that you will make it through with Christ who strengthens you. You are such a lovely, faithful woman who inspires me to be a better person. Thanks for such a lovely post that truly inspired & re-energized me--I sooooo need to pray that I use this move to God's glory.

Jessica Ryan said...

I hope you're OK... Hang in there... all your Bloggie friends are here for you!

XOXO