Saturday, April 24, 2010

A little something funny!

I am sorry I have been so absent the past few days. We are gearing up for the triplets' triple fun swimming birthday party today. They are so excited they can't stand it! We've also had visitors here and so I have hardly had a moment to sit down! I did read something hilarious on Facebook that is sure to incite a giggle from all of you too....

A friend said that she hated going to weddings where the older women would nudge her in the ribs and say, "You're next!" She said she put an end to it by saying the same thing to THEM... at funerals! I love it!

10 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I heard that one when I was single and was tempted to use it a few times lol!

Have a great time at your pool party! Our pool wont be open for a few more weeks and wont be warmed up for a few days after that brrrr!

Jessica Ryan said...

oh Bwahahahaha!!! That IS good!!!

Sherrie said...

ROTFL! Hope the party goes well! :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Hope the pool party is a huge success! xoxo

bevy said...

Happy Birthday party to the triplets!

I wonder if you could modify that line with people who say that at baby showers?

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hope you're having a fabulously warm sunny day for the triplets' pool party! I'm sure the kids are all having a BLAST!! :)

That is an awesome line, and I agree with Bevy, an adaptation for baby showers would be awesome too!!

Enjoy your weekend!! XOXO

Beth Dunn said...

OMG that is hyster!
xoxo
SC

Seersucker Scrapper said...

That is so funny!!! I hope the triplets have a great party!

Jo said...

Happy birthday to the triplets ~ what a fun way to celebrate!

too funny!

Jo

wendy said...

All I can picture is Frances saying that!! Was it frances???