Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Party Idea for March & April Birthdays

Everyone loves a pool party! If you live where it is really warm, you can have an outdoor pool party in late March & early April. If you live where it's not quite so warm, you can have an indoor pool party! To make things more interesting for your Easter birthday boy or girl, throw EASTER EGGS in the pool & have everyone JUMP in to hunt for eggs!! We are going to do this for the triplets' 8th birthday. I will not put treats in the eggs as they will get wet, but I think the children will enjoy the pursuit of finding eggs in the water! It should be fun!

4 comments:

KK said...

I am so jealous--maybe, just maybe we will be able to open our pool by Memorial Day!

Jessica Ryan said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I was going to say the same thing... it's a little too cold here. But I LOVE the idea!

Hopsy said...

What a fun idea!! You are so creative!

Preppy Pettit said...

Put mini pool toys from the dollar store in!