Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just the sweetest...


Our little Hurricane came home from school today with a bouquet of love for Mama and Daddy. It is just precious and an idea I wish I had used with our older 4 children! The teachers cut out hearts, let the children decorate them with glitter, and then put then on a stem. I think they used either pipe cleaners or popsicle sticks. They wrapped the "bouquet" with pink tissue paper and tied it with a ribbon. The ribbon has a sweet picture of our baby girl tied to it. What a PERFECT bouquet that I will treasure forever! What are some of your favorite Valentine's treats?

14 comments:

Gabi said...

Oh, that is one of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! :) What a great idea!

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

That is so sweet! Enjoy your flowers.

Jo said...

Valentine love doesn't get better than handmade from sweet little hearts! I know you'll be tucking this one away to keep forever :)

I'm finishing up my Valentine's for my classroom this evening ~ I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Jo

Lauren said...

This IS such a great idea! I'm thinking that my husband and I can gift our girls with "handmade" bouquets for special events now! Love these! :)

MJC said...

Your little Hurricane did a wonderful job! Excellent use of glitter! ;)

Caroline said...

Those are so cute!! How sweet! Thanks for commenting! Your blog is great!

CRICKET said...

Beautiful! Off to get ready for my son vday party - what fun!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

How adorable! Great idea for next year!

Susan said...

Oh what a wonderful gift!!! I love that idea! They are precious:) Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll be using that next year. How is little Bug doing?

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Now isn't that the cutest ever! :) Love it!
Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo
Jennifer

fleur de lis cottage said...

That is absolutely precious. I bet that made your heart melt.

Unknown said...

That's so sweet!! I'd love to receive something hand-made with love like that!
Thanks for visiting - I'll be back.
Cheers, Karen

KK said...

the.cutest.thing.EVER!