Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday's Tip...ribbon solution



Do you have rolls of ribbon that roll around your gift wrap organizer? Are you always searching for your roll of pink ribbon? If so, you will love my friend, MN's, idea. She has a great room that belongs to her and it holds gift wrap, cubbies, items to return to the store, et cetera. I would LOVE a room such as this. On the counter, she has a paper towel holder filled with ribbon. What a delightful way to store your ribbon! You, too, can be that organized. Simply re-purpose (here you go being green again!) a paper towel holder into a standing RIBBON dispenser! Voila! Aren't you fancy!?!

2 comments:

bevy said...

so very smart... of course I have them in my junk closet!!!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo clever! I am goin got copy!