Friday, July 31, 2009

Toilet Cleaners beware....

A local man had to call the police because he almost killed himself while cleaning his toilet. His fatal mistake was mixing an ammonia cleaning product with clorox because he was in search of a more powerful product. The result was a chemical mixture that is often used in terrorist bombings. He couldn't breathe, and the police/firemen had to come in and scrub his walls to get rid of the fumes. So.... toilet cleaners beware... do not mix these substances! I need to tell my children because I taught them how to clean toilets yesterday!!

2 comments:

pink green & southern said...

How scary!!!

EntertainingMom said...

I had actually heard of this before. Good thing I am lazy and don't clean my toilet! KIDDING!!! LOL (I just use Lysol toilet bowl cleaner.)