Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blogger's Day of Silence


Tomorrow many bloggers will be participating in a Blogger's Day of Silence in honor of the country of Japan. It will also be a day to remember those who were killed in this awful earthquake and tsunami. Please consider donating to your church or the Red Cross in order to help with humanitarian efforts to restore food, water, and shelter to these people.

On Friday, March 18th, I will not post on my blog and hope that many other bloggers will consider doing the same. Above all, please pray that the nuclear plant issues will be saved and for the Lord's good guidance in all things!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Perfect sentiment...I admire that. It just is worse news each day.
Prayers for Japan!!

bevy said...

Of course the day I decide to blog after al ost a month is March 18. So tragic...

Leigh Powell Hines said...

This was a nice tribute to Japan. I missed it, and also posted on the 18th.

I wanted to let you know that I gave you a little blog love in my weekend rewind post for March 20th.
Just wanted you to know. I got a blog love award, and with it, you share your ten favorite blog reads. You are one of my ten.

Leigh