Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tookie's Toys




I just love Tookie's Toys in Raleigh, NC!! It is a great toy store. Katherine and John Hodges have always stocked the store with great toys that really enhance the imagination of children. When you walk in the store, you are greeted with a bright and cheery decor and children happily frolic over to the baby dolls or train table where they can play with the toys. They carry favorites like Calico Critters, Playmobil, nice dress-up clothes, Corolle and Madame Alexander baby dolls, and Kettler riding toys. Katherine and John stay on top of the trends and always offer the latest and greatest toys. Just yesterday I found something new... a Quercetti toy for ages 2 and up that allows children to create pictures with large pegs on a cute board that stores easily in one piece. I bought it for our youngest who will be 3 in December. I can tell she will love it.

This precious chair is perfect for sunny days on the beach or watching older siblings play sports. They will even personalize it with your child's name and a cute design. These umbrella chairs also come in hot pink, which is a personal favorite!

Tookie's always has really fun, functional strollers for your little princess. We have bought a long twin stroller and a fun single stroller that look like mini versions of Mama's fancy stroller. They are always quality pieces that last through many strolls, and even hold our youngest!

This is another cute stroller!

Our girls just LOVE this car seat carrier that my friend, K, gave our K!


I have shared pictures of toys for little girls, but Tookie's also has a FABULOUS selection for boys! You will not be disappointed! They also offer Cotton the Clown who sings once a week! Check out their website!

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

I miss all that sweet baby stuff... luckily Rebecca still loves to play with dolls and other little girl things. Good thing I don't live in NC, I am pretty sure I would be broke if I lived anywhere near that store!