Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ellis Bros. Pecans


Mama Henley's family had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Georgia! The weather was nice and cool which was a welcome change to our Floridian family! We were spoiled by Mimi and just enjoyed being in the state where DH and I met and fell in love. One thing a good Georgia boy loves is pecans. After visiting our friends Nita and Drew, we learned that Ellis Bros. Pecans has the best pecans and goodies like Divinity in the whole state of Georgia! And, we were going to drive past it on our way home to Florida. As you can imagine, we had to stop. I happily loaded up on goodies for all of our friends here in Florida and even had a package sent to a friend in another state! My only regret is not buying more than I did!! We can't wait to eat our spiced pecans and to share the goodies we bought our friends. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I thought it was the perfect gift! If you ever find yourself in South Georgia, stop in Vienna at Ellis Bros. Pecans. You can walk through a pecan orchard, see cotton growing in the field, and taste some of the best pecans you'll ever taste!! You'll be glad you stopped!

Visit www.werenuts.com to buy pecans and other goodies online!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

How fun and such a unique gift for your FL friends!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get some of those pecan goodies. Thanks for being a follower and helping me get this blog off the ground.

KK said...

Yum, I LOVE pecans!