Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome!

I love being a wife to D & the mommy to five little wonders!  I used to teach, but now I am happy to teach at home!  We are basically Jon & Kate + 8 minus 3!   We have triplet 7 year olds, a newly turned 5 year old, and a  1 1/2 year old!  I'd love to share my stories.

Throughout our marriage, we have had occasions where a resort didn't have the poolside service they promised, or a friend had a bad stay at a hotel, or an airline didn't compensate a friend for a "flight from hell".  I started "Henley on the Horn" as a way to write letters on behalf of others who don't have the time or energy to write their own.  Through my letters, friends and clients have received free weekends at hotels, refunds of their money, extra frequent flier mileage, and more!  I created this blog to share some of those stories & to tell all about raising 5 under 5, which is where we were when #5 was born!  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: