Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Luggage for children

Our children have the most wonderful bags that my mother bought them at a Canvas show here. Unfortunately, the company has quit making them. With a move and summer camp in our future, the children need a large duffle bag. More than 10 years ago I bought DH an adventure duffle from LL Bean. We love it! It still looks practically new and he uses it all of the time. In fact, the girls and I borrowed it for Camp Greystone last year! The children are asking for a new bag for Christmas. Go to ll beanand check out all of the wonderful colors and sizes!! Our girls all want pink & our boy wants ice blue. I can't wait to see them roll these big bags around the airport!! The most amazing part is that LL Bean will take anything back, even if it's monogrammed, if you're not satisfied. Now THAT is customer service!! I want to find the old moccasins I used to wear next! I loved the laces that had a yellowish brown & brown intertwined!!!

4 comments:

NPS Photography said...

Just wanted to tell you about Landsend's rolling duffles. We LOVE them! They have collapsable sides (easy storage and nice to have hard sides for packing) and a seperate underneath compartment for shoes or dirty laundry. They have great deal right now...$50 off two or more. That's 1/3 off the price.

NPS Photography said...

One more thing...J. Crew has the mocassins for kids just like the ones we wore from LL Bean. They're expensive, but cute!

Hopsy said...

Summer camp in the future, hooray!!!

Anonymous said...

I found these great camp trunks at campbound.com. I think they also have rolling duffles, too.