Monday, November 10, 2008

Turkey legs!




I cannot STAND to see people eating Turkey legs at the fair!! They love to eat them at Disney and any local fair in the country. Watching someone gnaw on those bones makes me sick!! This year, I decided to capture some people eating turkey legs! They did not know they were being photographed, so I do not have their permission to use these amateur photographs. I can hardly wait for my next fair or visit to Disney, because this is the new thing I am going to collect: turkey leg pictures!! My friend, L, says there is probably a name for this sickness! I hope you enjoy the pictures :)!

3 comments:

KK said...

OMG, I couldn't agree with you more! I HATE seeing people gnaw on those ginormous bones!!! Last time we were at Disney, just to taunt me, my 20 year old step-son pointed each and every person he spied eating one of those disgusting turkey legs! Whoever thought turkey legs were a good thing to sell to the public was clearly off their rocker!

Hopsy said...

These gross me out too. They serve them at Corn Roast at Main Camp and while I refused to eat one I did borrow one of my campers for a photo!

HoodMama said...

AHAHAHAHA!!!
This is hilarous!!! Unfortunately, if you were at the State Fair of Texas, you could have also captured my husband and my son(s) all partaking in this gross cuisine! It's their favorite.