Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, J!!

My sweet friend, J, has a birthday today. J is an amazing friend. She is so thoughtful and remembers ALL (there are 7 of us!) of our birthdays and special occasions. She sends the most fun packages with the perfect gift every time. She knows exactly what each of us will enjoy!

J is a fabulous cook and she makes it look so simple. Whenever we visit, she makes my favorite breakfast sandwich. It is a croissant with a fried egg, crispy bacon, and Vermont white cheddar cheese. It is fantastic!! She & DH share a love for coffee and often go to Expresso Love or the Black Dog when we visit.

J is a fabulous mother. Her girls are both so smart and use good manners. J has read every book under the sun to them!! She has exposed them to so many wonderful activities from needlepoint to karate to horseback riding and farm camp. I just love it.

J is a wonderful wife. She & D have a great relationship and really understand one another.

J writes letters. That is a lost art!! I just love mail.

J is a true friend. She is always giving of herself to others and fully supports the charities and causes in which she believes. She is smart, industrious, well-read, a fabulous entertainer, a great decorator, and a special friend. I am so complemented that she reads my blog. Happy Birthday, J!!! May it be your happiest one yet.

2 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope all her birthday wishes come true!
xxx me

Melissa W. said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO!!
MELISSA