Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick & Incredible Cheese Biscuits

These make you wanna slap yo mama!!!
YUM! I wish I had a picture but my waistline has BEGGED me not to make them for fear I would eat the entire 4 dozen! Get ready, this is a keeper!

Quick & Incredible Cheese Biscuits

2 cups (about 8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup sour cream
2 cups self-rising flour

Preheat your oven to 350*F. Mix together the cheese and melted butter. Cool for 2 minutes. Add sour cream and mix well. Stir in flour. Spoon batter into greased miniature muffin cups. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes. Serve WARM whenever possible! Hold onto to your seats because this is a little taste of HEAVEN!!!

4 comments:

KK said...

OMG--I making this right NOW for supper!

P.S. Will you share with me the Bisquick pie crust recipe you use when you make tomato pie?!

Melissa W. said...

I have a recipe VERY close and these are sooooommmmeee goooood biscuits!!

Sibi said...

I can't stand it!
What? sour cream and cheddar cheese?

LOVE THIS! I am printing now and will let you know how they turn out!

Big Hug!

Sibi

HoodMama said...

You complete me.
I'm making these right now and can't wait!!