Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Teacher Surveys for Gift Ideas

We just love to treat our teachers right since they are with our children at least 8 hours a day!!  This year I created a survey for the teachers to fill out & return to me!!  This way, I KNOW what drink the teacher would enjoy on conference day! I don't have to guess! The questions are below:

Teacher Survey

What are your initials?

What name do you like to have monogrammed on things?

What is your favorite drink & be specific?

Do you drink coffee?

If you could have lunch from anywhere, what would it be?

What are your favorite colors?

What do you like to do in your spare time?

What are your favorite restaurants?

What is your favorite sweet treat?

What is your favorite salty treat?

What do you like to read?

What is your favorite type of movie?

What other things do you like (candles, stationary, etc)?

Thank you! This will help us as we try to do little things for you during the year! The more specific you are, the better! 






2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, I am a teacher and I would love to receive a survey like that from the parents!! Way to go!! Best, Becs

The 5 Bickies said...

I am going to borrow your survey...it's great. I always ask their birthday as well. Other than Christmas and end of year, what times through the year do you give gifts?