Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday's Tip... maybe it's Maybelline

I have read many articles that claim you should not use your mascara more than about 3 months.  I've always wondered how in the world I will know how old my mascara is!!  This morning I came up with a great idea. I am going to start writing the purchase date on my mascara with a black sharpie marker and that way I will KNOW how old it is!!  If you have a black tube of mascara, then buy a metallic silver or gold sharpie permanent marker.  Now your eyes will be healthier!

3 comments:

Preppy Pettit said...

Good tip! I need to figure out a way to know how many puffs are left in my son's asthmma inhaler. Realy, I could be a godzillionaire if I could invent some sort of gadget.

Henley on the Horn said...

our flovent tells us how many puffs are left... ask your pharmacist!
ah

Hopsy said...

This is such a smart idea! I need to do this.

How fun you worked at Greystone! Isn't it just the best camp??? I am so blessed to have gone for so many summers! I am now counting down the days until Jimdaddy makes his annual Dallas visit!