Thursday, October 9, 2008

A favorite blog

I find the Femina blog to be very enlightening.  Today's post was very encouraging.  God is with us, even in the midst of trying times.  Our trials will not be identical to the trials of others we love, but they are trials nonetheless.  Click here to read the article.  Nancy Wilson explains that we must look up to the Lord. Even in the midst of a difficult time, He is with us.  As she explains, before the crucifixion, the resurrection had already been planned. What blessed assurance! I hope you'll read the article because her explanation is much better than mine!

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi! I know this is off topic - but couldn't find your e-mail address. I'd be happy for you to share the pumpkin post. Thanks for asking - enjoy!
Monica

Anonymous said...

I will definitely go check out this blog. Thank you for the suggestion.