Saturday, October 11, 2008

Teacher Conferences

At the beginning of the school year, I made a survey that I gave to each of our children's teachers, their principal or Director, and any other pertinent staff members at their preschool and elementary school.  I have loved reading the answers!! I asked the staff questions about their favorite treats... salty or sweet, favorite drink, favorite lunch if I bough one for them, et cetera.  The answers have been very helpful!
I have had conferences with most of the teachers this week.  I tried to remember to look at my survey and then bring the teacher one of the things she likes.  For example, one teacher likes Diet Coke, so I brought her one.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to Starbucks before the 8:15am conference, but I plan to send in a little treat to that teacher.  You may want to bring your teachers on conference day!  A little pick-me-up goes a long way!
Enjoy your beautiful Saturday!  Wouldn't you know my whole house is still asleep & I woke up an hour EARLIER than normal??? :)

No comments: