Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday's Tip!

 You never know when you or someone else in your car might have an allergic reaction!!  I carry benadryl in my glove compartment and have been amazed at the times I have needed it.  When the triplets were 7 months old, we took them to pick out our Christmas tree.  All of a sudden baby #2 broke out in hives.  I was worried they would start to hinder her breathing. Thankfully I had benadryl in the glove compartment!!  
This summer a child was stung by a bee at the pool.  I offered to run & retrieve my benadryl.  My friend L reminded me this summer that Benadryl now sells pre-measured teaspoons of benadryl. They are perfect for the glove compartment or to carry in your diaper bag or purse.  Go buy some tomorrow!
I buy dye-free Target brand benadryl to keep at home. I believe the dye free is new. Hope you enjoyed your Tuesday's tip!

2 comments:

Preppy Pettit said...

Thank you! I carry an allergy bag at all times with J's epi pen, rescue inhaler, and benedril for T.

Hopsy said...

As you noted, it always paid to be prepared!