Friday, October 3, 2008

Ideas with Pumpkins!

I saw the cutest blog, Homespun Heart, with fantastic ideas of what to do with pumpkins. I loved it!

I have a few ideas of my own:

-We buy one mini pumpkin per child and line them on the rail at our front door.  It makes me smile every time I see 5 little pumpkins!

-Pumpkins make great place cards.  Simply use a Sharpie marker to write your guests names on them.

-My brilliant friend, F, scooped out a pumpkin one time and served hot artichoke dip in it. It was fantastic!

-Soon I will share a recipe for pumpkin bisque.  It is delicious!

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

I love the placecard idea! I spent time crafting with pumpkins and will have to post photos for you when I am all finished!

Monogramchick said...

what a great blog you have! i came via kappa prep and will definately be back--i can't wait for the pumpkin bisque!