Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday's Tip




Emma is a fabulous makeup artist and hair stylist in Raleigh, NC. She is truly talented and such a delight to be around! Emma used to do my hair before we moved. She will also do "pretty parties" and make up application lessons. Emma used to work directly for Bobby Brown and has also had her own makeup line. She possesses true talent. I hired Emma to help me with my makeup this past fall. During our session, I asked her what skin care she recommends. Honey, I was going to listen and even buy some $50 or $100 face cream if it would help prevent wrinkles. Her suggestion surprised me... good ole Oil of Olay. I went to Target and bought some Oil of Olay Regenerist. I started to notice results almost immediately. My skin was so much smoother, and people told me my skin looked nice. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but now I am a big fan.

You have to think that Oil of Olay has been around forever for a reason! The Regenerist line is my favorite, and I prefer the one with SPF 15. I wish I had cared about skin care earlier, but hopefully these products will help! There are many products, so try some and see which ones you like best!

1 comment:

KK said...

Thanks for the tip--I love to hear about drug store products that beat the expensive drug store brands! I LOVE the pics pf you and the triplets--what special memories!