Thursday, October 1, 2009

Character Building Books




Do you like your children to read books that build character? I do! I feel like today's books often do not teach the same values of books written in the 19th and early to mid-20th century. I LOVE Landmark biographies and devoured them as a young reader. One of my current favorites to read to our passel of little girls is "Little Susy Stories" by Elizabeth Prentiss. It is sold on Amazon.com for over $140!!! However, I found it $7.00 at the Grace and Truth website by clicking here. It would make a perfect gift for a little girl you love, even if she is older than Little Susy!! I think all elementary aged girls would love these delightful stories. What books do you love for your children?

1 comment:

KK said...

I love all children books--thanks for the tip; we will check this one out!