Friday, October 23, 2009

We love being triplets!


Don't you think it must be so FUN to be a triplet? I sure do!! Our trio always has a friend, a playmate, or a target. They can experience life together. Our son now has his own room. Sometimes he will ask if he can have a sister sleep with him because he gets lonely. I understand. He LOVES those girls!! Tonight he came downstairs with a surprise bloody nose. I told him I didn't care, but did it get on his just-out-of-the-dryer clean sheets? His response was, "You know how I get lonely? Well, I was actually in the girls' room instead of my bed." I did not discourage him. I understood. There is just something special about being a TRIPLET!!!

4 comments:

KK said...

How precious they are & what amazing bond it sounds like they have!

Nancy said...

So sweet! I bet they will be close for life.

Susan said...

Oh my how precious are they!! I think that it would be so neat to be a triplet or even a twin! I love the idea of always having a playmate...our kiddo's are 6 years apart and sometimes that is difficult...our son(16) is so good to our daughter(10)...he will even play barbies with her if she begs! Have a great weekend!

Jessica Ryan said...

as an only child I am envious!!