Saturday, October 24, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes


Tonight our son said he might like to work at Disney when he's a teenager. We told him that was a great idea and maybe he could spend a summer working at the park. I asked him what he'd like to do, and he said, "Maybe help people or run the rides or be a character or something like that."
One of his sisters said, "Yeah! And you can give us free tickets and stuff."
Big brother replied, "I'll have to learn the rules, K. I can't just give away stuff to my family!! You just can't give it all away."
I love his honesty and hope he never changes!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Living Proof that he is having a great upbringing... Such a proud moment :)

KK said...

No nepotism on his watch!

Hopsy said...

This is SO true! You have trained him well and he is looking SO old in that photo!!!