Sunday, October 18, 2009

I've been tagged!

I just love Entertaining House. She is forthcoming and open and funny. She tagged me and I tried to answer in one word!!

I will tag 6 people and those 6 will have to tag 6 more... you can use only one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? pocketbook

2. Your hair? brown

3. Your mother? pretty

4. Your father? hilarious

5. Your favorite food? Mi Cocina

6. Your dream last night? scary

7. Your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi

8. Your dream/goal? children

9. What room are you in? living room

10. Your hobby? traveling/writing

11. Your fear? death of a loved one (had to use more than one word)

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? where God wants me!

13. Where were you last night? date

14. Something that you aren’t? thin

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish list item? space

17. Where did you grow up? Raleigh!

18. Last thing you did? folded

19. What are you wearing? pajamas!

20. Your TV? husband

21. Your pets? Bitsy

22. Friends? Wonderful!

23. Your life? Fulfilling

24. Your mood? happy

25. Missing someone? everyone!

26. Vehicle? Honda Odyssey.... love it!

27. Something you’re not wearing? watch

28. Your favorite store? Dallas

29. Your favorite color? lavender

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? today

32. Your best friend? love them!!!

33. One place that I go to over and over? Publix!

34. One person who emails me regularly? Doug

35. Favorite place to eat? Do you have to ask? MI COCINA!!!!!!!!!

I tag 400 Square Feet, PREPPY PAPER GIRL, Mommy Talk & More, Pink Green & Southern, Pearls & Grace, The B Family Blog

1 comment:

Sibi said...

Hi Love,

Thank you so much! I will try and post this with my answers today!