Thursday, January 21, 2010

Get ready for FABULOUS!

I am so excited!!! I WON the blog makeover from Design Girl!!! I have admired her work on many of your blogs for quite some time. With 5 little children to feed and school to pay for, Mama Henley's desires sometimes have to wait. I have clicked and visited her site a million times wanting to sign up for a blog makeover!! Now I am going to receive one!!! THANK YOU, Design Girl!
You all will want to check out her amazing work. I won in a raffle that is raising money for Haiti. I am dancing this morning!!

12 comments:

JMW said...

Cheers to you! What a great day you are having and totally deserved, I might add. Can't wait to see the blog makeover.

Bama Girl said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the blog makeover! Have a great day! :-) XOXO

Travelbugmom said...

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY PERSON! Good things always come back to good people. Congrats! :)

The 5 Bickies said...

Yeah - so glad you won!
Can't wait to see the new design when you unveil.

Jessica Ryan said...

I can't wait to see the results!!!

Jill said...

Congrats to you! Can't wait to see your new design!

The Hayden Family said...

Hip hip hooray!!! Cannot wait to see the new Henley!

So happy for you!

Jo said...

Yeah for you! How exciting to get a new look for the new year. Can't wait to see what's designed just for you.

Jo
Thanks for your sweet comment about my son, it's greatly appreciated.

Nancy said...

So happy for you, you deserve this makeover!!! I can't wit to see the results :)

Sandra said...

Congratulations!! xoxo

bevy said...

Oo la la! What fun! Extreme Blog Makeover... LOL

KK said...

Oh how fun!!!

When will you debut your new look?!