Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Dear Readers,

I am so excited about 2010 and I know you are too! I'd like to encourage you to become a follower if you haven't done so already. It allows me to know who reads my blog. If you are a blog reader who doesn't comment, I also encourage you to join in the conversation and comment away. Did you see the movie Julie & Julia? Do you remember how excited Julie was when she had a comment on her blog? I can relate!! Bloggers LOVE to hear from their readers. It's fine if you disagree, as long as you are nice about it. Please share your thoughts as it DOES make a difference! Happy 2010! May we all have the BEST year yet!!

9 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

I follow you... can't get away from me!!! Happy New Year Mama Henly! XOXOX

bevy said...

You know I always leave a comment! It DOES make you feel loved. I know what you mean about letting you know who actually reads and what they think.

Are you back in Florida yet?

Susan R said...

I know what you mean. I had someone freak out on me when I stopped folowing her blog. Gee...I didn't think she would really care, but it became a very personal thing. Always happy to follow fun blogs like ours. Feel free to visit me too.

The Hayden Family said...

couldn't agree with you more...comments are like little presents! it's like a pat on the back, knowing someone is on your team and who doesn't like to read something nice. i heart your blog and please consider me a loyal follower!!!!!!! is it weird that i reference you in conversations with my friends? i spread your words of wisdom and yes, i give you credit! you rock. here's to a wonderful blog friend and 2010!

Valerie said...

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! I had taken a short blogging hiatus so I haven't been around to read or comment lately, but I always enjoy stopping by your blog.

Loved your recent holiday posts...especially your fondness for dressing up! Looking forward to reconnecting,

Valerie

KK said...

Comments are the best and I LOVE you and your blog!

Meredith said...

I'm a daily "lurker" (sp?) and never comment but I love your blog!

Elizabeth said...

I've been unofficially following your blog for almost 6 months now and I enjoy your posts. I am a former Raleigh resident with twins close in age to your triplets. I am now following you and will try to do better about leaving comments. I love your blog- keep up the good work!

Virginie said...

I love these funny posts! You have a lot of material from childhood if you ever have writers block! Virginie