Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tiffany Holiday



When DH and I married almost 15 years ago, a friend of my mother encouraged us to register for Tiffany's Holiday china. She said that it had such pretty colors that and since it had bows and not Christmas trees, it could be used from Thanksgiving until Valentine's Day. It is so festive with the red bows and so we do just that! It is the china we use from November until February when we are enjoying a special meal.


Isn't it lovely?

This was our table at Christmas. I need to plan a special dinner so we can use it again!

10 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Stunning! I love the fact you can utilize it for so many months!

bevy said...

Lucky you to have such lovely china... and so versatile. My Christmas "china" is hand-painted pottery and VERY Christmasy.

I am loving that we are finding so many commonalities and that we have some of the same friends! Blend like you are amazing! :)

KK said...

I LOVE it! And your dining room is GORG!!! My Christmas china is "The Cajun Night Before Christmas"--it is not made anymore and I love it some! I need to do a post on it next Xmas.

Nancy said...

So pretty and it's nice that you use it more than once. We should always use the nice stuff :)

Sherrie said...

That's gorgeous!

Jo said...

It's beautiful!
I'm more than willing to come for dinner just so you can display your china ;)

Jo

Beth Dunn said...

BEAUTIFUL!
xoxo
Sc

Grove Gal K said...

we have the same china and i love it! your table looks beautiful and i hope you had a very merry christmas! I am putting mini k's stuff on ebay a week from tomorrow

Grove Gal K said...

my ebay seller name is grovepres..i am listing what else but lilly p and mini boden!

Mrs. Expat said...

Your table looks beautiful. How fun to be able to use that china until Feb.!!!