Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update!

So yesterday I buzzed around town to fill our abode with food and detergent. I mean, this gal goes through a lot of Tide! Our washer/dryer has been running non-stop and I hope to have all bags unpacked, clothes cleaned, and all sheets cleaned by the weekend. We'll see. After running errands I spent some time straightening our home and unpacking a few things at a time. I am finally down to three bags!!

Last night I spent 2 hours back at the After Hour Peds b/c girl #2 also had an ear infection. Talk about a place you do not want to spend 2 hours. We had to strip at the door when we arrived home to get rid of all of the cooties:).

Hurricane and I picked up girl #2's meds this morning and have been home trying to be more organized. The translation is that I am putting away laundry, deciding to re-organize the drawers, dumping everything on the floor, re-folding each item, creating a giveaway pile, and putting the drawers back in the chest while Hurricane changes from her ballet outfit to her princess outfit and dumps toys on the floor in every room. Progress, y'all. Progress. Little by little, right:).

7 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

YAY!!! I love progress!

Jennifer said...

Sometimes it takes me longer to get unpacked from a trip then I spent on the trip!

JMW said...

Good for you! Hope your little one is feeling better. Yeah, I hate hanging out at the pediatrician's office - always know I'm going to catch something.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Ears, doctors and organizing all in one day...ugh!!! Take a bubble bath tonight!

KK said...

Progress--hooray for you!

bevy said...

Progress is good... now you need to celebrate a little after you put down the kiddies! Yea you!

Oh, and thanks for your dear, dear comments on my blog. And nice to know I am loved! I have loved meeting so many wonderful girls online. OH, and it is perfectly fine to be curious about my husband when I post pictures of him in the chair! Stay tuned for Part II when I tell you the story of how we met.

Sherrie said...

Sounds like you accomplished quite a bit. Keep up the good work. Now that I am back to school staying organized at home is quite a challenge.